chocolate solution

chocolate solution

Is chocolate sauce the same as chocolate topping?


Is chocolate sauce the same as chocolate topping?

Q : I have been searching everywhere for chocolate sauce for a cake mix I bought, but all I can find is choco topping. Will that work?
A : It will work, but it will be kinda thick. You could always pour it in a saucepan and add a bit of water or milk while stirring it, it the consistency isn't what you want. If you put ice cream on the cake and pour the sauce over it hot, it would make it more interesting.

Would chocolate chip cookie bread pudding work?


Q : What would happen if you put unbaked dough pieces in with the bread (and obv. reduce the sugar and the amt. of bread pieces.) Or would baked, crumbled cookies work better?
A : no i don`t think so..i would bake them and then crumble in the with bread.. and you don`t need to adjust the sugar or bread.. i make a chocolate chocolate chip bread pudding that is to die for.

Heating chocolate syrup as opposed to melting chocolate chips in a recipe?


Q : A recipe I'm hoping to use calls for melted chocolate chips. I can't go out and buy any right now. Would I be able to use chocolate syrup from Hershey's instead?
I see. Ah well, I'm stuck. Thanks though.
A : I am betting not
. They are different as the syrup is already runny and does not set up so that is 1 difference. Also, most chocolate chips are semi sweet and the syrup is sweeter than that so you have another difference.

What chocolate do you like for truffle making?


Q : I like to make truffles but can't find a chocolate that I like enough to use a second time. Is there any you would recommend?
A : There is a brand called Guitarrd or something like that. I look for chocolate that is made from Chocolate liquor for decadent chocolate deserts.


Is chocolate sauce the same as chocolate topping? » chocolate » chocolate
Is chocolate sauce the same as chocolate topping? Reviewed by chocolateblogs on Jumat, 05 Juli 2013 Rating: 5
0 comments:
Posting Komentar