How would i keep chocolate covered strawberries cold for school?
Q : I am going to make some chocolate covered strawberries for my boyfriend since it is almost our anniversary, i will have to bring them to school so how will i get through the whole day without the chocolate melting? I want to put them in a plastic sandwich bag and put it in my bookbag but i think it'll get squished and melt. Any suggestions on how to bring them to school?A : Try getting one of those square Glad containers that are about 2 or 3 inches deep. Ah, how many are you planning on taking? What time of day do you plan on giving them to him? See, that would determine your next plan. If you'll be giving them to him before school, then straight out of you fridge should be cold enough to keep the chocolate from melting. But, if it will be in the afternoon, you'll need to pack this container inside maybe a gallon zip-lock bag with a frozen freezer gel-pak to keep them cold. I hope you find an answer that will work for you. Peace
How do you make chocolate covered strawberries so that the chocolate is crispy and crunchy?
Q : I've made a couple batches and put them in the fridge only to come back a few hours later and to see that the chocolate has dried a fair amount, but they aren't crunchy and crispy. The chocolate is still moist
What type of chocolate should I use?
As of now I have been using semi-sweet chocolate chips
A : You have to temper the chocolate to get that "snap" The best tutorial I have seen on it is listed here. I used it to make red velvet cake balls with Belgium chocolate coating. It was divine, the basic concept is melting chocolate to a certain temperature, then adding more chocolate to it. It's all about the properties in the chocolate.
http://allrecipes.com//HowTo/tempering-chocolate/Detail.aspx
Does anyone have ideas on chocolate covered strawberries?
Q : I have done the tuxedos and the strawberries to look like roses. Need another idea.
A : dip in one color chocoalte, then just drizzle some of another color chocoalte across them, kind of random. (use white choc on milk choc, use dark choc on milk, use milk on white choc., etc.)
I'm making chocolate covered strawberries, and the chocolate is too thick. How do I thin it out?
Q : I microwaved some semi sweet chocolate chips, and they turned out really thick. I added like 1-2 tablespoons. Can I add oil to make it thinner, or milk? Thanks
A : Use milk to thin it out. Also try sweetened condensed milk will make more milk chocolatey and creamy.
How would i keep chocolate covered strawberries cold for school? » chocolate covered strawberries » chocolate covered strawberries

0 comments:
Posting Komentar