Recipe for chocolate to use in a chocolate fountain?
Q : I have some recipes, but they all include using Crisco, which makes it taste greasy. Anyone tried any other recipes that taste like quality chocolate, but still flow nicely?Thanks!
A : Use almond bark. It is usually pretty cheap. Chocolate is hard to make since you have to grind up the sugar particals and if you get any water in it you will have fudge.
Can melted chocolate harden overnight?
Q : I'm baking these cupcakes for my church staff for Easter. They have chocolate eggs on top (you wash those plastic Easter egg hunt eggs, then coat the inside with melted chocolate and let the chocolate harden, and finally pop them out to create an egg) and I was wondering if it would be okay to do them tonight and let them harden overnight. I was planning on putting them in the refrigerator overnight and prepare everything else the next morning, so this way I have time to decorate the cupcakes. But my real question was, do you think they would crack if they or too cold, or if they're in room temperature the next day that they'd melt? Thanks!
A : I dont think so.
How much chocolate do I need to buy for a chocolate fountain?
Q : I borrowed it from a friend for a birthday party. There will be about 75 kids there, ages 12-14. How much chocolate do I need to keep it flowing for a 3-4 hour party? Also, what kind of chocolate should I buy? The instructions say that Belgain chocolate is the best but I live in a very rural area and can't find it out here. Milk chocolate or semi-sweet, maybe?
A : Like maybe 10 gallons?
How many chocolate bars do I need to have one cup of melted chocolate?
Q : I need to know for a science fair project so if you guys could help out, I'd be forever grateful!
A : 8 oz of a chocolate bar should give you 8 oz of melted chocolate which will in turn give you one cup of chocolate because 8 oz = 1 cup but this conversion is only for fluids and liquid type ingredients. Such in your case which you will be turning something into a liquid.
Recipe for chocolate to use in a chocolate fountain? » chocolate » chocolate

0 comments:
Posting Komentar