How do you make chocolate covered strawberries so that the chocolate is crispy and crunchy?
Q : I've made a couple batches and put them in the fridge only to come back a few hours later and to see that the chocolate has dried a fair amount, but they aren't crunchy and crispy. The chocolate is still moistWhat type of chocolate should I use?
As of now I have been using semi-sweet chocolate chips
A : You have to temper the chocolate to get that "snap" The best tutorial I have seen on it is listed here. I used it to make red velvet cake balls with Belgium chocolate coating. It was divine, the basic concept is melting chocolate to a certain temperature, then adding more chocolate to it. It's all about the properties in the chocolate.
http://allrecipes.com//HowTo/tempering-chocolate/Detail.aspx
Does anyone have ideas on chocolate covered strawberries?
Q : I have done the tuxedos and the strawberries to look like roses. Need another idea.
A : dip in one color chocoalte, then just drizzle some of another color chocoalte across them, kind of random. (use white choc on milk choc, use dark choc on milk, use milk on white choc., etc.)
I'm making chocolate covered strawberries, and the chocolate is too thick. How do I thin it out?
Q : I microwaved some semi sweet chocolate chips, and they turned out really thick. I added like 1-2 tablespoons. Can I add oil to make it thinner, or milk? Thanks
A : Use milk to thin it out. Also try sweetened condensed milk will make more milk chocolatey and creamy.
How can I make chocolate covered strawberries that don't begin weeping within a day?
Q : We've tried adding some parafin with no noticable improvement; I guess we'll experiment with more to how much can be added without sacrificing taste. I found where you can order them on-line; so there must be some secret to stabilizing them for a while.
A : You have to keep them refridgerated my dear. Dip and place on wax paper or parchment paper and keep in the fridge. Also pick chocolate made for dipping.
How do you make chocolate covered strawberries so that the chocolate is crispy and crunchy? » chocolate covered strawberries » chocolate covered strawberries

0 comments:
Posting Komentar