How much chocolate do I need to buy for a chocolate fountain?
Q : I borrowed it from a friend for a birthday party. There will be about 75 kids there, ages 12-14. How much chocolate do I need to keep it flowing for a 3-4 hour party? Also, what kind of chocolate should I buy? The instructions say that Belgain chocolate is the best but I live in a very rural area and can't find it out here. Milk chocolate or semi-sweet, maybe?A : Like maybe 10 gallons?
How many chocolate bars do I need to have one cup of melted chocolate?
Q : I need to know for a science fair project so if you guys could help out, I'd be forever grateful!
A : 8 oz of a chocolate bar should give you 8 oz of melted chocolate which will in turn give you one cup of chocolate because 8 oz = 1 cup but this conversion is only for fluids and liquid type ingredients. Such in your case which you will be turning something into a liquid.
How many chocolate chips are equal to 6 squares of semi sweet baking chocolate?
Q : Im making some treats for the superbowl but couldnt find one of the ingredients , bakers semi sweet baking chocolate. Instead i bought some semi sweet ghirardelli baking chocolate chips.How much chocolate chips will i need to make it equivalent to the 6 squares?
Thanks for the fast response!
A : You'll need 1 cup of chocolate chips.
Send some of those treats this way, please.
Can I make chocolate chocolate chip cookies from just a regular chocolate chip mix?
Q : I bought a betty crocker chocolate chip cookie mix, but I was wondering if I added some cocoa powder to it, would it taste good? How much should I put in?
A : I've never made cookies from a mix, but I think you could add about 1/3 cup cocoa powder (unsweetened) to the mix and get good results.
How much chocolate do I need to buy for a chocolate fountain? » chocolate » chocolate

0 comments:
Posting Komentar