Chocolate chips in bread maker?
Q : I am planning on following a recipe for a simple brioche out of my Panasonic recipe book but really want to add chocolate chips. I've looked online but a few people have said that if you add chocolate chips to the mixture they'll melt and you'll just end up with chocolate bread? Is there any way I can make sure the chocolate chips don't melt?A : Why not make the bread by hand. If you make it by hand then the chocolate chips cant melt. What I you do is follow the recipe, but before you add the water I would mix the dry ingedents first add the water, then mix it up, before you knead it by hand would be when you want to add the chocolate chips. Then you want to let it rise until double in size and bake it. You could also freeze the chocolate chips before you mix it into the bread.
Making bread without a bread maker is easy to do.
Is chocolate sauce the same as chocolate topping?
Q : I have been searching everywhere for chocolate sauce for a cake mix I bought, but all I can find is choco topping. Will that work?
A : It will work, but it will be kinda thick. You could always pour it in a saucepan and add a bit of water or milk while stirring it, it the consistency isn't what you want. If you put ice cream on the cake and pour the sauce over it hot, it would make it more interesting.
Would chocolate chip cookie bread pudding work?
Q : What would happen if you put unbaked dough pieces in with the bread (and obv. reduce the sugar and the amt. of bread pieces.) Or would baked, crumbled cookies work better?
A : no i don`t think so..i would bake them and then crumble in the with bread.. and you don`t need to adjust the sugar or bread.. i make a chocolate chocolate chip bread pudding that is to die for.
Heating chocolate syrup as opposed to melting chocolate chips in a recipe?
Q : A recipe I'm hoping to use calls for melted chocolate chips. I can't go out and buy any right now. Would I be able to use chocolate syrup from Hershey's instead?
I see. Ah well, I'm stuck. Thanks though.
A : I am betting not
. They are different as the syrup is already runny and does not set up so that is 1 difference. Also, most chocolate chips are semi sweet and the syrup is sweeter than that so you have another difference.
Chocolate chips in bread maker? » chocolate » chocolate

0 comments:
Posting Komentar